Housing and retail bonanza in proposed Dundrum
Hammerson and Allianz hope to build homes for 2,000 people and increase retail space hugely in the Dublin 14 shopping hub
Homes for more than 2,000 people, as well as 66,000 square metres of new retail and commercial space, could be provided on a number of sites in Dundrum in Dublin 14, owned by the Dundrum Retail Limited Partnership (DRLP), a joint venture between Hammerson and Allianz.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive