We have housing, just not in the right place
Unlocking state land in cities will go a long way in helping to solve the housing crisis
The prevailing mantra is that all of our housing ills will be resolved by supply. That you can have a massive level of dereliction and vacant property at the same time as a housing crisis shows that of itself, this isn’t true.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive