Home of Napoleon’s doctor gives up its treasures
Lissaniskey House, near Nenagh in Co Tipperary, was once home to Dr Barry Edward O’Meara, the surgeon on HMS Bellerophon when Napoleon Bonaparte surrendered.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.