Hive of activity
Exciting new developments are expected after the sale of a group of properties around Grafton Street
The size of the Friends First Irish property fund has increased by €142 million to €456 million during the 12 months to March 31 this year. At that March date, the value of the properties managed by the funds were valued at €373 million, which reflects portfolio growth of over €120 million in the last 12 months.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive