Hines seeks planning application for town centre at Cherrywood
Hines is seeking permission for a new 2.1 million-square-foot plan for a mixed-use development with 1,269 apartments
US property fund Hines has finally submitted its planning application for a highly anticipated new town centre with more than 1,200 build-to-rent apartments for the new town of Cherrywood in South Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.