High yields expected at new Dublin Airport development
Rents of €370 per square metre are being quoted for the six-floor Dublin Airport Central office block
Some of the highest office rents in Dublin’s suburbs are expected to be achieved at Dublin Airport Central (DAC), a new office development which the Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) is undertaking at the Dublin Airport campus.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive