Hibernia Reit snaps up 77 SJRQ for €29m
77 SJRQ is a six-storey office building of 34,400 square feet with 20 basement car parking spaces which was built in 2004
Hibernia Reit has exchanged contracts to acquire 77 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (or 77 SJRQ) for €28.7 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive