Henry Street in line for makeover
Ireland’s busiest shopping street is to get a further boost in retail activity, according to a report by Knight Frank Ireland
Henry Street’s recovery as Ireland’s busiest shopping thoroughfare has been reflected in rising rents and increased property values. It looks set to receive a further boost in the next 12 months with the extension of the Luas Green line along neighbouring O’Connell Street, as well as the revamp of Arnotts.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive