'Half of Dublin rental properties are for tourists'
Daft.ie research finds that half of all available rental properties in Dublin are being listed as short-term tourist lets
A new report from property website Daft.ie could intensify the debate about whether online accommodation services such as Airbnb are affecting the housing market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.