Glasthule restaurant on market for €725,000
Lisney’s commercial division is bringing a prominent mixed-use investment in the centre of Glasthule village in south Co Dublin to market. No 57A Glasthule Road, a fully fitted, 50-seat restaurant at ground-floor level with additional basement space and a first-floor one-bedroom apartment, is guiding €725,000.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.