Get the picture of art as an asset class
The first conference in Ireland aimed at people who invest in art, or would like to, takes place in Dublin next month
At present, there is no formal education programme in Ireland that specialises in art law and art business. As a professional seeking to specialise in art law, I had to travel overseas to conferences in London, New York, Switzerland and various parts of Europe to understand the legal and business challenges that faced these markets and then adapt them to the Irish situation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.