Generous south Dublin home with period pedigree
Willow Lodge dates back to the late 1800s
Buyers on the market for a Tudor-style residence in south Dublin might be interested in Willow Lodge, a well-presented period home on Brennanstown Road, which is guiding €1.395 million through selling agent Knight Frank.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive