From the Edwardian to the eccentric
At Dolan’s Limerick sale today, 300 lots run the gamut from Georgian furniture and silver to a 1990s Chanel quilted handbag (€1,800-€2,400). Among items from the nursery are an Edwardian doll’s house (€280-€350), and vintage children’s annuals from World War I period to the 1950s, estimates €30-€50).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive