Former Enniskerry health farm on market for €1 million
Toranfield House is situated on extensive grounds of about 15.62 hectares (38.6 acres)
Knight Frank, on the instruction of receivers Declan Taite & Sharon Barrett of Duff & Phelps (Ireland), has launched Toranfield House, a substantial former health farm in Enniskerry, Co Wicklow, to the market with a guide price of €1 million exclusive.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive