FoodCentral park in north Dublin welcomes new entrant in €4.5m deal
FoodCentral, dubbed Ireland’s national business park dedicated to the food and drinks industry, is a 280-acre industry park at St Margaret’s and beside the northern boundary of Dublin Airport in north county Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive