Famous Donegal hotel is sold following a 30-year ‘journey’
The well-known Co Donegal hotel Harvey’s Point is to be sold by hoteliers Deirdre McGlone and Marc Gysling, some 30 years after the family opened the hotel on the lakes of Lough Eske outside Donegal town. The couple made the decision in order to spend more time with their young family.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.