Empathy at the heart of architecture
Many of the structures Carmody Groarke has built over the last five years have been temporary and experimental projects.
He was billed as a ‘starchitect’ when he came to speak in Dublin recently – but it seems that’s less a plaudit and more an insult to Andy Groarke.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive