€3.2m of apartments and houses sell at public auctions
Hammer falls on wide range of lots in everything from turn-key to fixer-upper condition in auctions hosted by Lisney and REA
Dublin houses and apartments in very affordable price ranges accounted for some of the lots which sold through two public property auctions last week, one hosted by REA Dempsey Sothern and the other by Lisney. At REA’s Leinster auction, 19 of the 27 lots sold under the hammer and three others sold after. By the time of going to press the value of REA sales had exceeded €3.2 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.