Dublin office rents could drop in 2019, says expert
Gearóid Collins of IWG believes the market has reached a tipping point, writes Donal Buckley
Dublin office rents may see declines next year as the market is undergoing a major change with increasing resistance to long-term onerous leases.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.