Dublin and Leinster properties make €18.6m at auction
Sherry FitzGerald’s catalogue on Thursday saw ten of its 12 lots sold with combined values of €4.9 million
Public auction activity generated €18.6 million from the sale of 38 lots of Dublin and Leinster properties during the last 12 days and five of those lots sold for about €1 million or more.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.