Is Dublin commercial property about to peak?
The fundamentals might be sound, but most experts surveyed believe Dublin’s commercial market is too expensive
Dublin commercial property is considered to be pricy by a majority of property experts who responded to a recent survey by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. As many as 52 per cent consider Dublin property to be expensive and a further 10 per cent consider it to be very expensive. Only 34 per cent considered it to be fair value.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.