Angela Jupe’s collection of snowdrops in the gardens of her Georgian home in Co Offaly is a sight for sore eyes
‘I always made it my business to bring a shovel and a bag in the boot,” says Angela Jupe, explaining how she came to have such an extensive collection of snowdrops at her Co Offaly home. As an architect and garden designer, she was often consulted about old houses and demesnes that were being developed, turned into golf courses or hotels. Often, in the gardens of these developments, she would find snowdrops and was always prepared to save them from the bulldozer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.