Digging deep to create student rooms
Developers are moving quickly to meet the demands of the traditionally under-served student accommodation sector
The race to fill Dublin’s dearth of student accommodation continues apace with the official opening of one scheme in the city centre last week and the arrival of another big player on the market in the guise of student living operator Scape, which bought a site on Aungier Street in Dublin for in excess of €20 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive