Developer Barrett rides to the rescue for Galway’s squeezed office and retail market
The two big projects are part of a response to heightened interest in the city
Developers have begun to respond to demand for commercial property in Galway, and Gerry Barrett is leading the charge with two major city centre projects. Similarly, investors are also demonstrating increased interest in the City of the Tribes as reflected in recent deals.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive