Cork’s Navigation Square confirms another tenant
The €90 million office complex being built at Albert Quay East in Cork’s docklands area, comprises four separate buildings
Navigation Square, one of the biggest office developments ever to have been built in Cork city, confirmed its latest tenant last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.