Core Irish values
David Llewellyn, who runs a vast orchard in Lusk in north Dublin, is on a mission to reinvent the apple trade in this country
This weekend, an unusual harvest begins in an orchard just outside the village of Lusk in north Co Dublin. Plump rondo grapevines are ready to be picked and will be used to make Ireland’s only domestically-produced wine, Lusca.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.