When it comes to housing, we’re already German
Forget the myths, the truth is that almost every rich country has problems in this sector
A part of my soul evaporates every time I hear an example of ‘how we should do’ housing because they do it like that in some other country. I have tried in vain to argue in Irish media that the countries we put on a pedestal just have a different variety of the same kind of issues we have when it comes to this issue.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive