Chartered surveyors finding commercial prices steep but fair
These are among the latest findings in the Ireland Commercial Property (ICP) Monitor
A growing minority of chartered surveyors consider prices for Irish commercial property to be expensive, though a majority say they are still of fair value.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive