Karl Deeter: Central Banks are the disease, not the cure
Even though the central banks have got it wrong, they won’t pay for it
There is a ‘central bank bubble’ forming in the world. There’s also a strong chance you haven’t read about it in any Irish media, but there is a strong chance you heard about Central Bank lending rules.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive