Bulls versus bears, and never the twain shall meet
Industry opinion is deeply split over the ultimate value of the deals that were done in the Irish property market during 2017
Recent weeks saw a flurry of €1 million-plus sales which could boost commercial property deals to more than the €2 billion mark for the whole of 2017. However, rarely has there been such a wide gap between the bulls and bears in the market as to the likely value of annual deals.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive