Builders beaten by bananas
As the crash boomerang looms, it has emerged that Dublin has lost out on nearly 3,000 homes that it can ill afford to lose
We have created a monster. We took the raw materials for affordable housing and turned them into a one-way bet on an inflated property market. The nation that brought you the world’s biggest modern property crash is busy releasing version 2.0 of it as we speak.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive