British developer U+I fishing for €500m flagship projects in Dublin
Matthew Weiner seeks ‘proper scale’ developments to ‘deliver socio-economic value and financial return’
British property developer U+I is looking forward to undertaking flagship projects in Dublin with a value of more than €500 million, similar to its flagship projects in London and Manchester.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive