How to bring Hollywood into your home
Take inspiration from tonight’s Oscars ceremony, and add some art-deco glamour to your interiors
Where once a glimpse of the stars of the silver screen was rare, well-orchestrated and exclusive, it seems that everything (and everyone) is a lot more accessible these days. We have become accustomed to seeing our favourite A-list celebs snapped unawares in their civvies or in their beachwear on holiday. Meanwhile, Instagram stars relish in the ordinary every day. It’s all a far cry from the glory days of Hollywood, when stars like Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, Cary Grant and Paul Newman were seemingly untouchable.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.