Brexit jitters and our parallel property universe
Dublin residential property price rises merely slow down, while London prices have fallen
There’s really no such thing as a slow week in property, certainly not in Ireland’s real estate-obsessed culture. Last week proved no different.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive