Breathtaking skies and memorable faces
A majestic Paul Henry and portraits from Lavery and le Brocquy feature in a wonderful collection of Irish works
In Paul Henry’s Western Landscape, the overpowering magnificence of the cumulus clouds is a reminder of how we mortals are no more than specks on the planet. Leading Whyte’s forthcoming sale, it dates from 1935-1940, measures 46 x 61cm and is expected to realise €100,000.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.