Belfast building a reputation for fine hotels
Rooftop bars, celebrity chefs and opulence are to the fore as city skyline evolves to cater to booming tourism industry
The £53 million Grand Central Hotel, with 304 bedrooms, was developed by Northern Ireland’s largest hotel operator, Hastings Hotels, and saw the transformation of the plain-looking Windsor House office building in the city’s Linen Quarter.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.