February 26 and 27: Paradigms and the Unexpected; Sheppard’s. Top lots (hammer price): pair of Chinese Famille Rose peach bowls, €100,000 (€8,000-€12,000); Chinese ceremonial altar stand, €27,000 (€5,500-€7,500); pair of 19th-century boulle card tables €22,000 (€15,000-€25,000); Dogs by a Doorway, Edmond Borchard, €14,000 (€13,000-€15,000); Boats in a Harbour, Emile Noirot, €12,000 (€11,000-€13,000).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.