From the ashes: Adamstown 2.0
A new lease of life for the Phoenix Park rail tunnel is a shot in the arm for west Dublin residential development
The solution to concerns about Dublin’s capacity to meet the housing needs of potential Brexit office workers may lie in the rail tunnel under the Phoenix Park. Financial executives and bankers will be able to use the tunnel to commute from West Dublin directly to their offices in the IFSC and Grand Canal Dock within half an hour.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.