Artist’s collaboration with Mother Nature
TJ Maher gave up painting for two decades to create a gorgeous haven for people, plants and pollinators
As a child, painter TJ Maher spent his days wandering the fields and fishing near his home in Golden, Co Tipperary. This instilled in him a love of nature that is clear to see in his Co Wicklow garden, Patthana.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.