All kinds of everything
Few people know it, but one Dublin family is responsible for creating one of Ireland’s most famous snowdrop displays
Primrose Hill in Lucan, west Dublin, has been a place of pilgrimage for snowdrop lovers for many years. Robin Hall, who moved there as a boy in the 1950s, says that there were no snowdrops there at all when his family arrived.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.