A private passion shared
Ali Rochford: a new television show is allowing the best of Irish amateur gardeners to show off their skills
Few gardeners would expect to have a film crew descend on their garden. For some, it would be thrilling, for others it might be daunting. For the owners of three Irish gardens last August, it became a reality. As part of new Sky TV series Show Me Your Garden, film crews came to Cork to pit three gardens and their owners against each other to win a cash prize and a ‘golden trowel’ trophy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.