Why are FG ministers rehabilitating FF
Today’s poll shows government should stick to the script on the economy
It was unlikely that either party in the coalition government was going to be railroaded into a 2015 general election by the spate of yuletide coverage on the prospects for such an event, and both parties will be reaffirmed in their resolve in this matter as a result of the first Sunday Business Post/Red C poll of the year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive