What they said: reactions to Budget 2016
“The minister has stated that Nama will deliver 20,000 units over the next five years, but we actually need that level of output each year. The lack of direct action will mean that more people will continue to struggle to afford to buy and rent property in a market constrained by severe shortages in supply.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive