Valeo’s €60m takeover of Kelkin and Robert Roberts is green-lit
The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission has cleared Valeo Foods' €60 million takeover of Kelkin and Robert Roberts.
The commission ordered a full investigation of the takeover last December after an initial probe. It said last week that, after scrutiny of the deal, it had "identified competition concerns arising from the proposed acquisition”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive