US midterm election special
Marion McKeone on the key battle grounds
Ohio’s district 12, an area of around 758,000 people is a deservedly anonymous corner of Ohio. It boasts an average income that’s about $10,000 higher than the American national average. The population is 88 per cent white, 5 per cent black, 3 per cent Hispanic and 4 per cent Asian.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.