Time to bite the bullet and sell Aer Lingus
There are many good reasons for the state to rebuff Willie Walsh and not sell its 25.1 per cent stake in Aer Lingus to his IAG group. The airline, after all, is not just a company but a vital cog in the national infrastructure. It is a strong, profit
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.