The NTMA kept its head when others were losing theirs
Politicians and institutions blundered, but one agency’s reputation pulled the country through
The Banking Inquiry has served to highlight the most yawning, appalling flaws of most of the institutions of the state. With one notable exception. The reputation of the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) has emerged from the crash enhanced.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive