The future of the Irish Stock Exchange
For the Irish Stock Exchange, keeping abreast of change is critical, writes Barry J Whyte
While it has been quick to trumpet those companies that did float, they consist of smaller sized companies – Mincon, Falcon Oil & Gas, and GameAccount – and a flurry of Reits and a hotel group, leaving the Iseq with a balance problem. In short, not quite the shop window that Somers or the stock exchange is hoping for yet.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.