TDs may face Dáil vote on awarding own pay rises of €5,000
Salaries due to increase next year to previous salary of €92,673 under the Lansdowne Road Agreement
TDs may be forced into a Dáil vote on their own pay rises of over €5,000 in the wake of the decision of ministers to give up their wage increases.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.