Tax changes are an opportunity
In the new world order, we will be a model country in many regards when it comes to a tax system.
In all the acres of newsprint of recent days about the OECD Base Erosion and Profits Shifting (Beps) announcements and the impact for Ireland’s foreign direct investment community, the names of John Bruton and Ruairi Quinn didn’t merit a mention.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.